Ready to join a team committed to moving gene therapies into the clinical setting for patients and families devastated by rare neurological genetic diseases? AveXis is advancing cutting-edge science to treat rare and life-threatening genetic diseases starting with our clinical-stage, proprietary gene therapy candidate, AVXS-101. We are at the beginning of an incredible journey, and are looking for passionate individuals to join us on this important mission.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for receiving, sampling, storing, issuing and shipping materials. This individual will work with the supply chain team to ensure inventory levels are accurate and materials are stored in the appropriate locations. This individual will support all manufacturing activities at the site.
• Receive all materials that come into the facility
• Locate and store all inventory items in the ERP system and physically locate them.
• Work with Production and Labs for materials that are required and need to be issued out
• Responsible for shipping all materials out of the facility. This includes hazmat shipments, export shipments and temperature sensitive shipments.
• Responsible to stay current on all training and shipping regulations.
• Complete inventory cycle counts to maintain current inventory accuracy.
• Organize the warehouse and outside of the POD manufacturing area. Examples include KANBAN processes and waste streams.
• H.S. Diploma required, B.S. degree is preferred.
• This is an entry level position, but 1+ years of pharmaceutical warehouse material handling experience is preferred.
• Must be able to operate a forklift (propane sit down). • Strong communication and organizational skills, detail oriented.
• Must be physically able to lift and move materials (up to 50 lbs.) safely.
• Must work well in a team setting. Must maintain a professional work environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AveXis is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status.